The accommodations at Apoyo Resort can satisfy the needs of large or small groups. There are one bedroom apartments with kitchenettes, and one, two, or three bedroom free-standing villas with fully equipped kitchens adjacent to comfortable living and dining areas.
All bedrooms have attached bathrooms, hot water showers, many of which are walk-in showers, and all bathrooms are stocked with luxury amenities. The bedrooms are equipped with one king size or two single beds, comfortable side chairs and new air conditioners, and best of all, spectacular views of Laguna de Apoyo. Additional folding beds are available by reservation.
Because the Resort is built up the slope of an extinct volcano and immersed in a Tropical Dry forest with towering trees, each villa provides different views of the lake and the surrounding forest. The interiors of the villas are uniquely decorated with products of local craftsmen: `pottery, paintings, wood crafts, carvings and small sculptures adorn each villa, both in bedrooms and living spaces.
Hammocks for lounging on the spacious verandas off each bedroom are available on request. Rocking chairs are found on each veranda. All villas have televisions but the most enjoyable viewing is to be had outside the villa—the two species of monkeys, 150 species of birds, and other wildlife that call the Nature Preserve home.
All villas have Wi-Fi and transportation to each villa is provided by a shuttle vehicle making frequent round-trips throughout the Resort. But why leave the villa, when watching the greatest show on earth, Mother Nature, is close at hand?
- Private Massage studios
- 3 Open-air restaurants and 3 bars
- Restaurant with Infinity Pool
- Restaurant with Panoramic View
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 2 Yoga decks
- Tours and Excursions Desk
- On the Beach
- Floating deck and Dock/ Paddle Sports/ Kayaks
- Easy Transport to Masaya or Granada
- Artisan workshops and demonstrations
- On-site Electric Generator
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- Organic Garden & Natural Water Spring
- 24-hour Security
- Constant 84 Degree Lake Water
- Wireless Internet
- Flat TV with Satellite
- Hair Dryers
- Large Mirrors
- Walk in Showers and Tubs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Full Kitchens w/ Refrigerators & Stoves
- New Air Conditioners
- Alarm Clocks
- Local Artisan-Made Woodwork and Furniture
- Private Balcony in Upper Floors
- Large Terrace in Lower Floors
- Hammocks in Some King Rooms
- On Site Housekeeping
- In Room Bathrooms
- Airport Transfer at Surcharge
- Paddle Sport Equipment Rental
- Laundry Service @ Surcharge
- Guided Tours and Excursions @ Surcharge
- Two Conference Rooms Capacity for 200 people